5.20.2011

Manifested Destiny, Aesthetic Value Worthy

           Every good story has a finale; and for me as well as the rest of Columbia students, Manifest Destiny is ours. At the end of each year, the school host a kind of carnival show case if you will, displaying different talents. There's concerts, photography and art displays, plays, and of course a fashion show. I have had the pleasure of dressing for Launch Fashion Show the last two years. This year it was especially important, with it being my last semester at Colum, that I be a part of it.
    Both years I've had the opportunity to dress and meet the most amazing models (both professional and armature). And both years I've been in awe of the beautiful clothes and craftsmanship of the collections shown in the show. This event really shows off the creative talent and passion of the students that the school is known for. I couldn't have thought of a better final farewell then being part of this show. So to any manifest designers reading this, take your bow, and aestheticvalue readers; I present to you a snippet of the collections.
              









(photos courtesy of Ann Wallace)

No comments:

Post a Comment