6.21.2012

Introducing: Aesthetic Value Crush

                From now on I will be doing a monthly post about my 'crush' aka truly amazing pieces of accessories and/or clothing (designer or not), that I find and share them with you. 
               This month, my AV shoe Crush is this pair of pumps from shoe designer Stuart Weitzman's new line SW1. I literally stopped and gasped when I saw them. They'd be perfect for a fall cocktail party or to wear to the office. With the bold colors and suede texture, simply amazing. 
                My AV Crush for apparel is an amazing satin LBD by Dior that legendary Kate Moss sported in this month's issue of Harper's Bazaar. Its such a chic dress. The silhouette is already beautiful; but the sheer peephole in front on the bodice just made me gawk. Whoever is wearing this dress is undeniably a bad bitch; Kate was a fitting model. 

No comments:

Post a Comment