7.02.2012

#BETAWARDS

                   My opinions about the BET awards vary from year to year; usually depending on who host and the nominees. Its really hit or miss. Either way one thing I do love about the annual award show are the fashions. The statements celebs make on the red carpet are usually the talk of the town come Monday, whether good or bad press follows. In the spirit of trying to usher in some much needed good karma I will only address those whom I felt made a showstopping statement. Here are my favorites from last night: 
I feel like Melanie Fiona is often over looked as
a fashionista but this look deserves all the
praise from fashion bloggers everywhere

Bobby Valentino displayed the male take on the futuristic style

Letoya Luckett looks like a mix between Belle and Little Mermaid
in this Christian Siriano dress but its def a show stopper

Lola Monroe looks every bit an Egyptian goddess in this
My favorite look of the whole night


Monica in this chic monochromatic Alexander McQueen
sequined pant and blazer set

Eva the diva looks amazingly chic in this white dress
and neon orange pointy toes

IDK how I feel about men in leopard print, but
Hosea Chanchez looks deliciously metro in this
Paul Smith suit and leopard Louboutins

Marsha Ambrosia looks a tad Jetson in this
Ralph Rucci dress but its chic and futuristic
the red lips were a nice touch

I LOVE Tamar Braxton in this Lady Gaga -esq get up

I love LaLa Anthony in this jumpsuit by new designer
Lois London kudos to him for having his work on the red carpet!


Toccara looks like the queen of the jungle in this
animal print dress

No comments:

Post a Comment