9.24.2012

AV Crush: September


                 Its that time of year again; when the deceptively bright sun pays no homage to the surprisingly chilly winds once you step through your respective thresholds. Yes indeed fall is here. The season for layers and outrageous mixing and creativity. The space right in between covering everything up with a knee length coat and not being allowed to wear your toesies out. I am dying to stock my closet with this seasons essentials but being that my pockets have taken a bruisin' due to the double edged sword called rent, I guess its just window and online shopping for me. Anyways here are my September Crushes, that will hopefully magically appear in my closet right when I post this...a girl can always dream right??
Printed Peplum Skirt *Perfection*. Xenia.com.au
Obvi Ima #90's Baby. Hat. Nastygal.com
Mixed Media Saddle bag. *BANANAS*. Chictopia
Zodiac Bracelet. *#TeamLEO*. NastyGal
Havent Tracked Down the site yet.
*Self Explanatory*. 

Nike Dunk Leopard Sneakers. *The obssession is real lol*
Abby Dawn jacket (modeled by Kendall Jenner)












1 comment: