2.04.2013

Aesthetic Value Turns 2!!

                   Yep I've finally hit the big 2 year mark. But unlike the dreadful terrible twos that new parents have to look forward to I'm hoping to experience a "terrific" 2nd year. (I know that is so corny) LOL. Anyway in my 2nd year Im going to bring my devoted readers more fashion, more commentary, and more inside into the ins and outs of Chicago's Fashion world and my take on it.
              In honor of the 2 year celebration I've decided to pull a traditional fashion blogger trick and post my outfit for today. I was also inspired by the instagram february photo challenge. Today I went for a cute and classic polished look. So here you go enjoy and thanks for all the support in the last 2 years. XOXO Your newly recommited blogger. - Brittany Nichole ;)


 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment