7.23.2012

Animal Infatuation

            Most trends I'll try out once.If I like them I'll incorporate them in my  wardrobe moderately. But no other trend like animal print has fit my style truer; specifically leopard/cheetah print. Maybe its a Leo thing (shrug). But despite my little brothers warning,"women who wear animal print have a higher rape rate", I just cant seem to cease my jungle fever. So in honor of it being officially Leo Season #TeamLeo I figured I would show off some of my favorites. =) 
Left to Right: hat, belt, white leopard earrings,
scarf, cheetah ring,
cheetah earrings, white leopard tank, cheetah canvas shoes,
leopard sun hat, leopard ballet flats. 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE ANIMAL PRINT! I really want printed jeans, and shoes this season! -Skye

    ReplyDelete
  2. ikr?!!! my canvas shoes i get compliments on all the time best $10 investment of life! and i rather have floral print jeans lol

    ReplyDelete