7.12.2012

Men In Print Too??

               Usually sporting a fierce feline or paralyzing python on your back or accessory was left to the curvier sex. But the days of the animal print craze being exclusive to just women are soon to be extinct. In this century, testosterone filled fashionistas are catching jungle fever too. I first noticed the subtle switch in numerous LMFAO videos. But I have to admit, I didn't pay their cheetahlicious pants any mind because I mean come on, its LMFAO! But I could no longer ignore the slow take over of men in print when come BET awards, not only was Hosea Chanchez wearing leopard Louboutins but Jaden Smith showed up in zebra print. Say what??!! 



Clearly men are trying to level the fashion playing field and make a statement that alpha males too can rock animal prints. You all know by now I'm all for a well dressed man, but animal print? I'm still trying to wrap my head around the concept of my Adonis feeding me grapes wearing blue cheetah print skinnies smh. What do you guys think? Is men in prints a hip hooray! or a boo go home roger??




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a fan of men in prints. Leave it to the ladies, fellas lol.

    ReplyDelete